Sunday, October 14, 2018
- There is an all-church singing at 6:15 pm following the Invite-a-Guest potluck at the Fellowship Hall next Sunday evening.
- The Kaeb and Bahler families would like to invite the Forrest congregation to Bro. Myron and Sis. Marcy's wedding reception on October 28. The reception is 2:00-4:00 pm at the Forrest Community Room.
- We are hosting an all-church singing with Cissna Park, Tremont, and Eureka on Sunday, October 28 at 6:30 pm. There is a sign-up sheet for the singing under the women's bulletin board.
- The reading of the Memorandum is planned for Saturday, November 10 at 7:00 pm in Fairbury.
Sunday, October 7, 2018
- We have a collection for HarvestCall next Sunday.
- Please bring a ballot next Sunday, Oct. 14, with the names of two brothers to teach in Sunday School. The brothers who are currently teaching are listed in the church directory.
- There is a sign-up sheet under the women's bulletin board for everyone in the Invite-a-Guest potluck (Groups C & D) on Sunday, October 21. †There is an updated list of these groups on the bulletin board and on the church website. †Everyone in these groups is requested to sign up to avoid any oversights.
- We are hosting an all-church singing with Cissna Park, Tremont, and Eureka on Sunday, Oct. 28. There is a sign-up sheet for the singing under the women's bulletin board.
Sunday, September 30, 2018
- Clothes sorting tomorrow beginning at 9 at the HarvestCall Distribution Center.
- Singing this Thursday evening at Accolade Health Care at 6:30.
- Provings this Saturday evening beginning at 6. This will be for Beth Ifft, Carson Zimmerman, Erin Mueller, Wade Mueller, and Mark and Nicole Bahler. Bros. Rick Plattner and Lee Plattner from Zapata plan to be here.
- Sign-up sheets for Invite-a-guest groups C&D potluck on Oct. 21st are by the women’s bulletin board. There is also an updated list of these groups on the bulletin board and on the church website. Everyone in these groups is asked to sign up to make sure there is not an oversight.
Sunday, September 23, 2018
- The provings and baptisms planned for the weekend of October 27-28 are being combined with those on the weekend of October 6-7. Lord willing, on Oct. 6 we will hear the testimonies of all converts who have been announced for peace.
- There is a book, Walking in the Teachings of the Holy Scriptures, available to help explain the biblical basis of many of the doctrines of our church. Copies will be available at church.
Sunday, September 16, 2018
- Next Sunday is our turn for services at Fairview Haven. Please check the lists on men's and women's bulletin boards for your turn; if you are unable to go on your Sunday, please find a replacement to help with singing and fellowship.
- Next Sunday is also our turn for services in Portland, Oregon. Bro. Arlen is planning to go.