Sunday, January 13, 2019
- Bros. Terry Nussbaum and Jay Mueller have been selected to serve four-year terms in the jail ministry, Bro. Lynn Slagel a two-year term, and Bro. Herb Bachtold a one-year term.
- We will have worship service in Fairbury this Wednesday evening at 7:30 pm, instead of in Forrest.
- There will be a short baptismal service in the dining room of the Assisted Living area at Fairview Haven for our convert Marge Stephens at 1:00 pm this Saturday, January 19.
- Next Sunday is our turn for services in McAllen, Texas. Bro. Josh is planning to go.
- Anyone interested in attending the ladies' event on February 9, but who has not signed up, should contact Sis. Denise Coffey.
Sunday, January 6, 2019
- The start time of the 1st Sunday of the month singing at Fairview Haven has changed from 6:45 to 6:30 pm.
- Our annual business meeting is tomorrow evening, beginning at 7:00 pm in the Sunday School room.
- There is Single Group Sunday School next Sunday at 9:00 am.
- Next Sunday is our Alms Fund collection.
- We will worship with the Fairbury congregation in Fairbury for evening service on Wednesday, January 16. There will not be any service in Forrest that evening.
- We are tentatively planning a short baptismal service at Fairview Haven for our convert Marge Stephens on Saturday, January 19.
- In two weeks, on January 20, it is our turn for services in McAllen, Texas. Bro. Josh is planning to go.
Sunday, December 30, 2018
- The visitation for our Bro. Mel Steffen is Monday from 9:00-10:45 am at church, with the funeral following at 11:00 am.
- We will have New Year's Day services at 10:00 on Tuesday morning, instead of our usual Wednesday evening service.
- Our annual business meeting will be on Monday, January 7 at 7:00 pm in the Sunday School room.
Sunday, December 23, 2018
- Worship Services will be Christmas morning at 10:00 instead of Wednesday evening.
- It is our turn for services at Fairview Haven again next Sunday.
- Today is the last day for changes to the directory and dinner list. Please note them on the sheets or send your updates to Sis. Bonnie Dotterer by email.
- Ken Roth will be the chairman of the annual meeting. Any agenda items should be given to him. The annual meeting will be Monday January, 7.
- Sis. Alisha Ramirez's husband Endi is working on getting the paper work to come to the States. He has hearings on Dec. 31, Jan. 2 and 4. She will be travelling down this week to be with him. We want to be prayerful for her travels and that Endi can be approved to immigrate to the States.
Sunday, December 16, 2018
- Our Sunday School Christmas program will be Wednesday evening beginning at 7:30 pm. Students should be in their classrooms at 7:00 pm.
- Next Sunday is our turn for services at Fairview Haven. This is the month that Forrest goes twice to Fairview Haven, so please check the schedule for your turn.
- It is time to update our church directory and dinner list. Please note any changes on the sheets by the bulletin boards, or email updates to Sis. Bonnie Dotterer by next Sunday, December 23.
- Please contact Sis. Molly Teubel with any questions on the February 9 event for ladies and girls from Forrest.