Sunday, March 3, 2024
- There will be a special business meeting after church this Wednesday to review sprinkler system options and distribute ballots. The ballots will be collected next Sunday. If you have any questions, please contact any of our trustees prior to the meeting.
- The Elder Conference will be held Wednesday though Friday this week in Elgin, IL. Please be prayerful for the elder brothers as they meet. A short conference report will be shared on Wed, March 13.
- Next Sunday is our collection for Apostolic Christian Counseling and Family Services. They provide beneficial services to many, and depend on our donations to fund their services.
Sunday, February 25, 2024
- The Forrest congregation has been invited by the Fairbury congregation to attend a presentation by Bro. Fred Witzig on Bible translations at 7:00 pm this Friday at the Fellowship Hall.
- Our adult Sunday School class for any non-members will be next Sunday at 10:00 am at Northview Commons.
- ACCFS will be hosting its 2024 Perfecting Love Discipleship Conference on April 20 in Tremont. For more details, please see the bulletin boards or https://accounseling.org/discipleshipconference2024/.
- The 2024 church and minister directories are available near the bulletin boards. There are two sizes available, and everyone is encouraged to take one.
- There was an informational message sent by email yesterday regarding a permanent resolution for the church sprinkler system. There will be a special business meeting after church on Wednesday, March 6 in the Sunday School room to review this information, answer questions, and distribute ballots to all members. The ballots will be due back at church on Sunday, March 10.
Sunday, February 18, 2024
- This Saturday, Feb 24, there is a fundraiser meal along with a silent auction from 4-7:00pm at Ein Schlafhaus in Fairbury (formerly the old Fairbury AC church, 207 E Walnut St). Proceeds will mainly go towards funding the building materials for the high school mission trip to Weslaco, Texas in March. If you are unable to attend the auction, and you would like to bid on an item, please contact Bro. Ben or Sis. Lori Leman.
- Next Sunday is our turn for services at Fairview Haven. Please check the lists on the men's and women's bulletin boards for your turn; if you are unable to go on your Sunday, please find a replacement to help with singing and fellowship.
- There is ACYF next Sunday evening at 6:00 pm in Morton. All are welcome to attend and support the students.
- AC LifePoints is resuming hymn sings with residents again. On Thursday, March 14 at 6:00pm, it is Forrest’s turn to host a singing at AC LifePoints in Morton. If you have any questions, please contact Bro. Nate Kelson.
Sunday, February 11, 2024
- Next Sunday is Forrest's turn for services in Wichita, KS. Bro. Ted is planning to go.
- The Forrest Ladies Day "Flourish" is planned for Saturday, March 16th, from 8:30 am-12:00 pm at the Fellowship Hall. Please sign up on the sheets under the women's bulletin board, or contact Sis. Molly Teubel with questions.
- There is an all-church potluck and singing at the Fellowship Hall next Sunday, February 18. There are sign-up sheets under the women’s bulletin board.
- We are thankful that Mila Zimmerman (Bro. Josh and Sis. Molly) has started repenting.
Sunday, February 4, 2024
- Tomorrow is clothes sorting and comforter knotting at the HarvestCall Distribution Center beginning at 9:00 am.
- Next Sunday is our collection for the Fellowship Hall.
- There will be an all-church potluck and singing at the Fellowship Hall on Sunday, February 18. There are sign-up sheets for attendance and for help under the women’s bulletin board.
- In two weeks on February 18, it is Forrest’s turn for services in Wichita, KS. Bro. Ted is planning to go.
- A pancake and sausage benefit meal along with a silent auction is planned for Saturday, February 24 from 4-7:00pm at Ein Schlafhaus in Fairbury (formerly the old Fairbury AC church, 207 E Walnut St). Proceeds will go toward the high school mission trip to Weslaco, Texas in March.
- The Single Group is hosting a babysitting night from 4:30-8:30pm on Friday, March 8 at the Fellowship Hall. Any interested parents can contact Bro. Tyler Hartman.
- All members are requested to plan on Holy Communion in Forrest on Saturday, April 20. Communion exhortation is planned for Wednesday, April 3.